Addie had her 2 month checkup a couple of weeks ago (i know I'm a little behind).
Doctor said everything looked great.
Weight: 11 lbs 1 oz 50th Percentile
Height: 23 inches 65th Percentile
Addie is getting SO big! She is learning all sorts of new things:
- How to smile! (my favorite new trick)
- Discovered that she has toys!
- LOVES her Binky when tired
- Learning how to kick and move her hands
- Gets so excited when you talk to her
- She gives "the bottom lip"when she's sad or about to cry
- Starting to figure out how to giggle
- Loves her car seat
- Is awake ALOT more
- Pushes up on her arms while on her stomach
- Still LOVES her hair washed
I know that i have said it before BUT...
being a mom is seriously the BEST!
I had no idea that i would love it so much.
S H O T S...
... i think I'm going to make Brent take her to her doctor appointments...
I can't do it.
BREAK MY HEART.
I know that it's gotta be done, but really??
Now for a picture overload:
|Getting SO Big!|