Saturday, August 9, 2008

FiNaLLy 19 !!

So Finally i had a birthday!! And it wasn't just any old birthday... I was SpOiLeD!! Thank you everyone for making it so special. I got lots of Cards, Phone calls, Text messages, Packages and Emails. It always feels good to feel loved on your birthday!! I owe a BiG thanks to the Young's for making it such a special day! I Got breakfast in bed, Lots of hugs and kisses, A pedicure & manicure, Dinner in the city and then Rebecca took me to Mamma Mia on Broadway! (which by the way was awesome and we had such great seats...fourth row baby!!) Thank you David and Rebecca so so much!! I had a GrEaT Day and finally... I'm not 18!!!

4 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh Candace! Happy 19th! It looks like you had a great day! And so much fun that your friends came to visit! Looks like you did a lot! That's where my friends and I went on our Senior trip and it was a blast!

karli said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday Can :) I'm excited to see you soon!!!

ballin wilson said...

Happy 19th candice beautiful, looks like a dang good time, you crazy old girl, you take care!!! and you know i send all the love possibel, hey candice Promise!!!
Love always your brent jay wilson

Jordan said...

Candace! Oh my heck! First of all, Happy Birthday and secondly, how fun that you are getting to be a nanny! I'm so glad I found your blog girly! Keep in touch!