Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Connecticut/New York Experience


I don't even know where to begin. My heart is very full when i think of all the friendships made and life lessons i have learned all because of my experience as a nanny. I know that i have come home a different person. I owe a special thanks to the Young family for showing me much love, patients and kindness. I know i have said it before but i lucked out big time, I struck the jackpot with my nanny family. I miss them all so much and will always treasure my summer with them. This summer i learned a different kind of love and that was how to love children. I now have a more clear understanding on how much work they really are :) but not only how much work but how much fun and joy they can bring into a life. Children teach a special kind of love, forgiveness and patients. how lucky i was to get a taste of motherhood and i truly look forward to being a mother. like i said i can't really put into words how i feel, but i am very very thankful to have had the opportunity as working as a nanny. It is something i will remember for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We love and miss you too! The kids ask about your every day. I sent the big boys off to school today. They are growing so fast. Libby cut her first tooth this weekend. I am still trying to dig out from vacation and am doing laundry round the clock! Yikes, I miss you! Keep us posted on your life. xo