Friday, May 1, 2009

One Word...

Not as easy as you might think! Change the answers to suit you and post it. But, all you can use is 1 word for each answer.


*Where is your cell phone?
Purse

*Your hair?
Wet

*Your mother?
Cheryl

*Your father?
Brad

*Your favorite thing?
Sun

*Your dream last night?
Wreck

*Your favorite drink?
Lemonade

*Your dream/goal?
Eternity

*What room are you in?
Kitchen

*Your hobby?
Cooking

*Your fear?
Earthquake

*Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Logan

*Where were you last night?
Wingers

*Something that you aren't?
Male

*Muffins?
Raspberry

*Wish list item?
Corolla

*Last thing you did?
Target

*What are you wearing?
Sweats

*TV?
Lifetime

*Your pets?
Crazy!

*Friends?
St. George

*Your life?
Lovely

*Your mood?
Moody

*Drinking?
Bad

*Smoking?
Smell

*Your car?
White

*Something you're not wearing?
Shoes

*Your favorite store?
Target

*Your favorite color?
Pink

*Missing someone?
Brent

*When is the last time you cried?
Work

*Where do you go to over and over?
Gym

*Person who email's me regularly?
Brent

*My favorite place to eat?
Olive

*Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
Ocean

*Who will post this?
Whoever



***Kinda random... but you should try it! :) ***

1 comment:

Nitz said...

Hello... You don't know me, my name is Jeff Hughes, I live in British Columbia, Canada, and I knew Elder Wilson while he was here in Langley when he first got out on his mission... I found your blog when I was searching to see if him and elder Kirby were still out here. Just wanted to say that I think Elder Wilson is an amazing missionary and you should be very proud of what he's doing up here.