Sunday, June 14, 2009

BaCk To NYC!!

Going back to the city was very exciting... I was so glad Karli could join me! We had alot of fun :) The family that i work for actually left town for a few days and i knew i didn't want to stay in the house all alone so... Karli took a flight down the very next day! :) Thanks Karli it has been so much fun!!

waiting for the train...


We had dinner at one of my favorite places to eat in the city! It's called the "Star Dust Diner" It is so much fun! It's kinda like Broadway but at dinner :) All the waiters & waitresses sing and dance (even on your table) It's fun and very entertaining!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
BUBBLE DAY??


Who knew NYC had a bubble day??...News to me! Me and Karli were so confused why so many people were gathered together blowing bubbles... We thought it was fun but just a bit strange...finally we asked some random lady what the heck they were blowing bubbles for?? She said they have a bubble day every year... kinda weird, but i must admit it was pretty fun! (we were also told they have a pillow fight every year??... now that could be fun!)

Karli loved Bubble day!! She wouldn't let us leave forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was having way to much fun!

------------------------------------------

MAMMA MIA!!

I took Karli to see a show... we couldn't decide between Shrek or Mamma Mia! Finally we decided! :) Karli really liked it!!!!


------------------------------------------------------
NaStY!!
Every once in awhile (ok so pretty frequently) you see some pretty nasty people in the city. This is a old lady (yes OLD) that calls herself "The Naked Cowgirl" (sick) i seriously couldn't look at her very long... you had to pay 2 dollars to get your picture with her... No Thanks. I also hear a "naked cowboy" is also roaming the streets... not sure i ever want to run into him! :)


I have more pictures of her but seriously you don't want to see them...
-------------------------------------------------------


Defiantly have missed all the garbage and stinky smells in the streets...


I think Karli really enjoyed the city! I am so glad she was able to come on such short notice!

2 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

Candice I am so happy that you updated! I am so glad that you are having fun, and that Karli got to come see you! And I can't believe Karli!! I need to call you guys and get more information on this! Ah! You guys will have so much fun! I love you! And start figureing out what I need to do to meet you while i'm in Boston! Keep updating!!

Bree Manning said...

You guys look like you're having SOOO much fun!! I'm so jealous!! Keep posting pictures!! I hope I can go there some day!!! I miss Karli!