Saturday, December 5, 2009

And He's HOME!! :)

My Airport Experience :)

I have had a very eventful last 2 weeks. I'm so happy and very much in love. :) It has been so much fun to have him home. I must say... the airport was even better than i imagined it to be. So perfect and SO worth the wait :) I'm very thankful he made it home safe and very very thankful i didn't pass out :) (i was seriously so nervous/excited). Things are going really good and we are just picking up where we left off :) It honestly feels like he never left. I Love It!!!
First View Of Elder Wilson...
My Reaction :)
(i was So excited!)
First Hug In 2 Years!!
I was so glad my mom and Karli came to support me :)
(I was a wreck)



More Pictures To Come...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!! Keep posting updates!!! So happy for you!!

Matt and Kathryn said...

Candice this is so exciting!!!!! I am so happy for you!! You will have to keep me posted on what is to come!! :)

Sarah and Bryant! said...

ha ha ha oh can.....what a wonderful day. haven't seen you since ha Love you! and i WILL see you soon! oh...we're gonna be family. Not sure if thats ok to say on a blog but maybe it will increase our chances if there's any possible way they can get better :) Love you love you!

Bree Manning said...

candice!!! i am soooooo happy for you!! i love it! that is so exciting!! i cant imagine how happy you are that he is finally home. you guys are so dang cute, i love it. keep posting!!!!!! xoxo

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

I love your pictures!
You two are adorable, we are all going to have such a fun life together!
I would love it if you moved to Logan :)
I will see you tomorrow!
I love you!

Jaycee Simmons said...

oh my goodness candice that hug picture made me cry!! he is holding on so tight to you its so precious! I'm so happy for you!