Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun With The Family!

This weekend was my favorite Christmas tradition, the Kurt Bestor Christmas concert. We look forward to it every Christmas season. This post will mostly be pictures... but i do want to let my family know how much i love them. We have so much fun together. I couldn't ask for 3 better best friends...my sisters are the best! I couldn't ask for a better older brother or for a better set of parents. And as for Brent... I can't wait for him to officially be apart of the Muir family! :) I am so grateful for the temple and for the opportunity i have, to be with my family forever!





2 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

You are the cutest family!
Love you sooo much!!

See you Thursday
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Bree Manning said...

Candice!! I love these pictures. you and brent are so cute. seriously, i bet you are so happy. i love it. i hope i see you when i visit home!!! i'm glad you update your blog, i feel so out of the loop with everyone haha. xoxo